For the most recent release of the task, please visit the page: Vebo Life
To download the current development versions of the VeboLife program, please use the links below. Using these tasks requires an activation code.
Beta version (currently in testing):
Version 0.8.7.4 (May 4, 2019)
- Download the VeboLife program (the file will be a zip archive named SMIP) using the appropriate link above for your computer.
- Install the VeboLife progam
- Please find the downloaded program (labeled SMIP) which will be a zip archive.
- Double-click the zip file that you downloaded to unzip the files to a convenient location.
- Start the VeboLife program (labeled SMIP)
- Windows: double-click SMIP.exe in the SMIP folder
- Mac: double-click the SMIP package.
- You will need to change the security settings to allow installation of the program onto your computer.
- Click “Open Anyway” to the prompt regarding the SMIP.app in Systems Preferences/Security & Privacy/General/Allow Apps downloaded from App Store and Identified developers.
- The program can take up to 10 minutes to open the first time it is launched.