- Added new consent information for individuals using VeboLife.
- Consent information is not automatically displayed in a web page when consent is completed, but is available through a button at the bottom right hand side of the screen when starting the task from the main menu.
- Program prompts users to select a name for their profile once consent is provided.
- Integrated the CSDLT task, so that the task is performed once after Habituation, and once after 16 hours of testing.
- Built using Unity 5.4.0f3
- Corrected an correct an error in DSM – Level 1 where the Done button did not appear during the placement test – Likely one object was not being rendered correctly (i.e. was invisible).
- Corrected an error in Navigation, where after the exploration phase, the probe trials did not begin.
- Changed the Temporal Order task, so that the camera starts centered on the first, rather than the last, table.
- Corrected errors in the Episodic Memory task:
- Removed an incomplete Fallback sequence (so that the task moves on to the next level after 4 unsuccessful attempts)
- Corrected an error where not every room is explored in the 9 rooms (no objects) level
- Corrected an error where the task fails to move on after completing the last level.
- Changed the company name in the build to NeuroNautilus, and the program name to VeboLife.
- On Windows computers, the output log is now saved in: C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\LocalLow\NeuroNautilus\VeboLife\